Sunday, December 14, 2008

Week In Review: December 7th-13th

Every Sunday I'm going to post pictures from my week. I'm sure my weeks will vary...some more exciting than others. Anyway...a lot happened this week. I went to Portland, Oregon with two of my best friends; Stacy and Ericksson. This is our 2nd year doing this and we've decided to make it an annual event. We stayed at the Jupiter Hotel once again. It was a nice bon voyage party for Ericksson =). When I got back to Seattle I helped my friend Jake with a photoshoot called Vice Gripped. I styled some of the guys in the shoot. Later in the week I got to see my friend Kyle and we went to the Cha Cha Lounge. Unfortunately that bar isn't the same anymore. It used to be like our Cheers, but ever since the onslaught of condo owners that infiltrated Capitol Hill it's a whole new scene and vibe. Oh well! Sunshine Trac is back in Seattle for a week or so. We went to War Room last night and I even got my boyfriend Joey to come out and play. And to end the week off with a bang it started to snow! Wee!


I am pretty sure he adores me.

Welcome home Sunshine.

It's time to bring out the dazzle me sequins!

I love my Bamboo Coal scarf and my black leather jacket. Two winter faves.

We look scary.

Joey working on his music.

A Seattle staple...Dick's Burgers.

Cha Cha Lounge isn't the same anymore.

UW parking garage for Vice Gripped photoshoot.

On the set. See more of Jake's work at Potent Vision.

Jupiter Hotel in Portland, Oregon

Crown and crunk

Delicious! Two dishes for $20 bucks at Ron Tom's.

You can't tell by this picture, but the cooks at Ron Tom's are just as delicious.

It's going to be a yearly tradition.

Mad Rad performing at Havana

Even though it's winter we dress for spring!

High as a kite and I just might...

Plaids + plaids = plaids

I really need a red leather motorcycle jacket.

No comments: