Monday, December 1, 2008

New Jack City Fashion Show Recap

On October 22nd, 2008 I coordinated my very first fashion show. Some people asked what provoked me to throw a fashion show and honestly it's because fashion in Seattle is an untapped scene that could use a little work. Despite how "dead" the fashion scene is in Seattle there are some very talented designers in this city who I felt needed to showcase their work. I had the honor to work with Alfred Lape of LAVSH, Emeka Alams of Gold Coast Trading Company, Naiomi and CB of Mussy Inc., and Christina Collins. The first segment of the fashion show exhibited clothing from the independent designers, and the second half showcased clothing from the new Moksha store (a boutique I work at). Thanks to everyone who came out to the event. Thank you to the photographers, the models, the music and entertainment, friends, family, local vendors, 42 Below Vodka, Gotime.com, Vans, and Moksha Clothing. Below are some photos from the event. Enjoy!


Sheena and Kihiro in Moksha's new Fall/ Winter threads.

Elvia and I with our real life dolls in the back.

The great people of Winner Circle.

LAVSH guys lined up for showtime.

Jennifer Marckx in Naiomi and CB design.

Sean in LAVSH.

Behind the scenes.

My lovely friends; Justine and Kihiro.

Kihiro and Sheena all dolled up for their pretend wedding.

Christine Aguiling and Jacklyn

Beautiful!

Christina Collins and Co.

Poster boys.

Mr. and Mrs. Lavsh

What a doll.

Jeanne in a Naiomi B. design

Michito in LAVSH

Yours truly.

The lovely CB

No comments: