Monday, December 1, 2008

Fashion Flashback Faux Paus: What Was I Thinking?

I wore this outfit exactly a year ago. The lovely Alpha Vomero of Seattle Street Style Blog; Disco Fun Bath took this picture of me at Sing Sing. It was an impromptu outfit that was dictated by the following circumstances; cold weather, not enough time to go home and change, too late to go shopping, etc. At any rate it's a very childish and immature outfit and I would never ever do this again...unless I had a time machine and could be 5 years old again...maybe then it would be appropriate. I look like a mix of a crazed M.I.A. fan and a half-assed student trying to jump on the Tokyo trends. It's a horrible look altogether and I'm very ashamed of myself. I still have both pieces in my closet and I'm debating on whether to keep them or toss them. Maybe this week I'll wear them in a different combination and see what I can come up with. Wish me luck!

No comments: