Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Turn A New Leaf This Fall

Don't get me wrong, Seattle has pretty epic summers, but I would have to say Fall is my favorite season by far. I love the vibrant colors of the leaves, the crisp sunshine, and the way the morning dew nips at my nose and cheeks. A couple months ago I did the art direction/ wardrobe styling for a photo shoot with Kyle Johnson and model Giselle Gonzales. This was my favorite picture from the batch. Everything about it screams Fall!



When I was pulling pieces for this look I wanted to do a rendition of a gypsy, without the funky jewelry and makeup. A more sleek natural gypsy if you will. The bag is by my friend Dolores Gill for her Fall 2009 collection. See more of her bags here.

Photographer: Kyle Johnson
Wardrobe Stylist: Osiris Navarro
Makeup Artist: Calvy Tran
Hair Stylist: Omar Willis

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I think this shot is really great! I like your blog and your positive attitude. Hugs!

Osiris Navarro said...

Thank you!