Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Midas Touch

I have been finding some pretty exceptional golden pieces during my treasure hunts. Although gold accents can be seen as ghetto fab, tacky, or downright obnoxious I think wearing the perfect piece whether its a shoe or handbag can really make a statement. Check out the fabulous pieces below. Please e-mail me at osiristhegreat@gmail.com if you would like to purchase anything. I will be re-opening my online store in the next couple of weeks and these items will be up, but if you want first dibs get at me!


Ostrich handbag with matching ostrich shoes. So cute. Get both pieces for $60. This is quite a steal and once this goes up for auction it will go a lot higher.


These shoes are made for dancing. $25 size 7.5


A tray of golden goodies!

No comments: