Sunday, January 9, 2011

Birds of a Feather

I am so obsessed with peacocks. I can't imagine them ever going out of style so I got a tattoo of one. I hate the corny stories that are attached to tattoos but I got this when I was going through the most tumultuous breakup to date. I had money to blow. I didn't have to spend it on a boyfriend or pay 1/2 of rent so instead I bought a nice friendly reminder of how fabulous and beautiful I was. These days all I want is all peacock everything.
White peacock feather necklace. So chic.
I love this ad campaign by Prada
Peacocks and sequins. A killer combo
Noir
Peacock dress. Peacock shoes.
Printmaking
Matthew Williamson
The Peacock Room in Linderhof Castle
Louis Vuitton
Dwell Magazine
Dior
Dior Haute Couture Fall 2010
Draped in it
On the hunt for something similar
Paint your room in peaock colors

So fucking fierce.

No comments: