Monday, February 8, 2010

Birds, Bees, & Bourbon: Freetime Industries Valentine's Edition Trunk Show



I am helping my girls (I think they have one guy on their team now) at Freetime Industries host a Valentine's edition trunk show..."Birds, Bees, & Bourbon". Valentine's Day shouldn't be fussy or stressful so we thought...why not host a party for guys and gals to get dolled up at, drink a little, and have some fun shopping for a gift for their loved one. You can't go wrong with a one stop shop. Complimentary gift wrapping, bourbon, and cupcakes.

Featuring "Laser Nature" birch cut jewelry of birds, bees, wolves, leaves, oh my! Also Cocoa Beach Party dangle earrings. Keeping it local and sentimental!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rad! I would go if I had a special someone... :(

- www.21Arrondissement.com