Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Museum of Contemporary Art: 30th Anniversary

I guess you can dress more or less quirkier, more or less glamorous, more or less artistic, more or less theatrical, more or less everything or nothing at all, overdressed or under dressed, with or without a stylist for an event such as...the 30th Anniversary of MOCA. What I'm trying to say is you can get away with more in an event like this. Kind of informal, but kind of not. Not necessarily dress code enforced, but you still got to come correct nonetheless! Anyway, below are some of my favorite looks of the night.


Gwen Stefani can do no wrong in my eyes. And I am loving Gavin's tattered white tee. Oh how I've missed these kids!


A splash of color! Ok, Marisa Tomei almost got it, but not quite. I love the splash of color in this picture. Summer colors in the Fall/ Winter season are my fave.


Nevermind John Legend...why is his girlfriend hella fine though?


Ms. Zoe in what she knows best...designer vintage.


Ciara and Peter Dundas of Pucci.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chloe and Gwen look amazing!

- http://21Arrondissement.com