Monday, September 28, 2009

Teenage Runaway: Photo Shoot With Christine Hahn

Christine Hahn was in town for a couple of weeks and its safe to say we took advantage of the time she was here and pumped out not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 photo shoots. I had a blast! Christine and I are totally on the same page when it downs to fashion, style, and work ethic goes so its no wonder our collaborations have been easy as pie.

Below are the photos of our impromptu editorial shoot "Teenage Runaway" featuring Brittany Hartman of TCM. We originally had a different theme/ look planned, but our first location fell through, so we seriously just winged it and finalized the looks that day. It was a carefree day of sunshine, suspicious activity in the park, tumbleweeds and abandoned trailers in Georgetown. Pretty much awesome.

Photographer: Christine Hahn
Model: Brittany Hartman from TCM
Stylist: Osiris Navarro
Hair: Tara Zak
MUA: Debbie Maresma


All American kind of look. This outfit reminds me of The Outsiders...that is if a girl was part of the gang.


She's ready to blow this popsicle stand! I found this silk cowboy top at my favorite Mormon thrift store. You can't see the detail in this picture but the top is embellished with all sorts of golden glory.


These boots were made for walking. I think this outfit is hilarious. I would never wear this outfit in real life haha. It's too obnoxious for my taste, but it works in a photograph! Vintage fringe sweater, H&M acid washed jeans, and vintage red boots. Kinda trashy, no?


We got so lucky with this location. We were sort of just wandering around and saw this. 1950s metallic zebra print dress paired with a leather fringe bead necklace.


1950's Hawaiian romper. Scored this joint for $1. How exciting.


I like the contrast between a soft and chic floral outfit with aggressive caged boots. A lot of my looks have a touch of childhood in them. My obsession with fashion started when I was a little girl so I attribute a lot of my style and fashion sense today with my nostalgia. Hence the funny watermelon bag.


Ya gots to pop the collar! Stay fitted in a black motorcycle leather jacket. Some pieces are trendy and come and go with this season, but some pieces are here to stay forever and this black jacket is one of them.


Channeling In Living Color Fly Girl! We wanted this look to be fun and rebellious, but we didn't want it to be hookerish. The shoes are the reedeming factor in this look. If you had paired this outfit with heels it would have been a whole different story. High waisted printed 90s top, houndstooth sports bra, leather jacket, ankle boot flats, and leopard bag.

2 comments:

bobbie yanoupeth said...

your amazing osiris!!!!! i absolutely love the pics!!

Anonymous said...

I really like this session. Great backdrops and great looking model!