I've been working really hard with the folks of Treats Club x HG Lodge these past few months. Designing flyers, coordinating events, and overall having a good time. Our latest project is BadWill Market! Please come through. See details below...
HG Lodge and Treats Club Introduce "Badwill Market"...Capitol Hill's very first summertime indoor/ outdoor flea market! Featuring an array of vendors from vintage clothing collectors, jewelry makers, independent designers, local boutiques, photographers, artists, and specialty treasure hunters.
Badwill wants to offer a unique experience for both the vendors and customers. We aim to create a sense of community for all of those involved.
21+ roofdeck bar will be open! Drink specials of Mimosas and Bloody Marys!
Fusion on the Run food truck will be there serving up delicious eats and treats!
No Admission! Free! Come One Come All!
- Moksha Clothing & Accessories
- Officials Vintage Sportswear
- Mia Loomba Designs
- Lauren Max Photography & Prints
- Caitlin Scott Jewelry
- Art by Gina Brahy
- Hair accessories and feather extensions by Jackie Waites
- So'Divne Online Boutique
- Swagger & Young Apparel
- Dantes Inferno Day of The Dead art
- Deja Vintage
- Bon Voyage Vintage
- Trillium Designs
- and much more!
* Note: All slots/ booths are booked out for the Sunday June 12th event, but we will have more in the summer. If you or a friend is interested in sharing your craft at Badwill please e-mail email@example.com