Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vintage Mongolian Fur


The past couple of weeks have been freezing! I don't particularly like the cold weather, but it gives me a reason to wear all my furs without looking like a crazy lady. I got this jacket at the Mormon thrift store last year. It's a vintage 60's-70's Mongolian fur jacket. I wear it out sometimes when I take out the trash or pick up a sack of potatoes at the grocery store, but other than that I don't bother trying to look cute in it. However this past Thanksgiving weekend the right party and occasion was perfect for it.

1 comment:

Constantina said...

AMAZING. I have a pretty nice fur collection from previous thrift stores - Its ironic how fur is relatively inexpensive now. Happy to see another person my age in fur. I love my furs so much.