Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Naughty Child Seventeen

I've been cleaning up my "act" on the Internet these past couple of weeks. Deleting shit on Myspace, deleting journal entries from 2003, coming up with alter egos, getting separate domain names, editing my privacy settings on Facebook, locking my Twitter, and all of that. Image management. There is a time and place for everything. Ladies and gentlemen...we got to keep it hoe-fessional! There is some leeway in the industry where you can act without inhibition and be yourself. So while this blog validates me as a legit wardrobe stylist/ fashion consultant and overall productive member of society...I also like to engage in a whole lot of other things- bullshit, some trivial, some inappropriate. What have you...

I guess this blog will mainly be work and level 1 personal related. However, for other things that are irrelevant or contribute nothing to my grind you can visit my Tumblr. Naughty Child Seventeen. Holler at your girlscout!

No comments: