Monday, September 20, 2010

How I'm Really Living: My Residence

Every now and then I have people inquire on how my place looks like. Because I have everything in almost excess people assume I'm a hoarder. Correction...I'm a collector, not a hoarder. After years of treasure hunting and being completely obsessed with fashion I've gotten better on knowing the actual value of a piece, rather than focusing on its sentiment. Anyway, below are some mobile pictures of my apartment. And yes...I'm usually this clean, unless it goes down in my kitchen. Which is why I didn't post any of those photos. Enjoy!


Most of my furniture is from estate sales, Ebay, Craig's List. And gotta have Marimekko sheets.

This is technically my one bedroom, but I turned it into a closet. It's pretty amazing. Mind you I already have a walk in closet, and 2 other closets in this apartment.

Yup.

No comments: