Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Greatest: Version 2.0



It's not that I don't have material to blog about, I've just been too engaged in one of two things...work and play. Everything in between just doesn't seem relevant. Anyway, to update you all on what's been going on in my life. I was in limbo for awhile whether or not I should stay in Seattle or move back to Los Angeles...shit maybe even New York. I even considered Philadelphia, Atlanta, and a few other random cities. But I've been blessed with so many amazing opportunities here at "home" that it would be foolish if I left when things started to pick up.

In the past couple of months I've moved into a new apartment (my first time ever living alone, no roomie, no significant other, no siblings), I started a new job, picked up more freelance styling gigs, started partying more, and finally felt the effects of being "busy".

I moved into a new apartment in the epicenter of Seattle. Just a couple of blocks from Pike Place Market. Ever since I settled into my new place I've been discovering new things about this city. At my current job I am in charge of the online fashion marketing/ branding. I'm in the process of launching a clothing line, and though it's far from glamorous I've been given complete creative freedom to direct the brand. Aside from my day job I work closely with an agency that's been so great about referring me to freelance styling work. Overall I'm keeping busy in the fashion side of things.

But my days and nights aren't all fashion motivated. I'm reconnecting with old friends, making new friends. Setting up creative projects, partying, and all of that. I guess this is what many might refer to as "the good life". Laughter is inevitable these days and fun is a prerequisite in anything I do.

I guess that pretty much sums up the past couple of months. I know I've been so inconsistent with updating this blog, but I do hope my readers/ followers are still tuning in.

No comments: