Friday, May 21, 2010

Featured Friend: D.K. Jesus of Zoos Juice

I met David earlier this year and off the bat I had love and respect for this dude! His willingness to learn, professionalism, and his drive are qualities I always admire in artists. I meet way too many artists out there who have the talent, but lack the people skills. I haven't been in front of the camera in sometime (I've gotten so used to being behind the scenes) so this impromptu photo shoot was a little nerve wracking for me. Especially since I didn't have pants on haha. But if you know me you know that composition is everything, and pants would have obstructed the image we were shooting for. Show the homie some love at www.zoosjuice.com!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good, O!

www.21Arrondissement.com

Anonymous said...

Cute!