Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photo Shoot with Jess Ahlborn: Featuring Charlie Moran of SMG

95% of my portfolio so far has been pretty girls, twirling their hair, wandering in mother nature, sweet vintage dresses, that sort of thing. I used to dread the thought of styling a guy, but with a lot of fashion being so androgynous these days, I thought about giving it a try! So when Jess Ahlborn asked me if I'd be interested in styling a men's story I immediately obliged! I am a huge fan of Hedi Slimane, mainly for his versatile talents...art director, fashion designer, photographer...so I wanted to do something that reminded me of the kind of lad he would capture. Long and behold introducing...Charlie Moran of SMG.

Photographer: Jess Ahlborn
Wardrobe/ Art Direction: Osiris Navarro
Men's Grooming: Celia Curran


I really love the lines in this photo.

No comments: